Introduction of Tayside Pension Fund "Pensioners Online System"
In order to provide a comprehensive, secure and flexible service, Tayside Pension Fund are pleased to announce the introduction of our new online system.
PensionsWEB will allow Pensioner Members access to view and print their payslips and P60s as required.
Brief Outline of the Registration Process
- The online service is accessed at: https://member.taysidepensionfund.org/
- Click ‘register here’ button on the landing page and you will be prompted to enter your National Insurance number & postcode
- Your National Insurance number & postcode are validated against member database (as held with us at Tayside Pension Fund)
- If you live overseas please enter the word OVERSEAS into the Postcode box
- If validation fails you will be directed to contact Tayside Pension Fund
- If passed you will be prompted to enter your Email address, choose a user ID and password and to give answers to some personal security questions (for use in the forgotten password process)
- The site will prompt you to read and acknowledge that you understand the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) implemented in May 2018
- Once the online account is created, the system will automatically create a PIN for first time use, this PIN will remain valid for 30 days
- Tayside Pension Fund (for security) will issue the PIN to you at your postal address
- Once you have the PIN, you log on for the first time using the created user ID, password and the issued PIN
- Subsequently only your user ID and password are required
- Please note that paper payslips can still be issued to those who do not wish to use this service.
Should you have any queries, please contact Mark Anderson on 01382 307913.